ardent

I'm Not Gonna Write You a Love Song

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 02:34 PM

Even just thinking about asking him was turning him into a nervous wreck. How was he supposed to do this right?! Jeez, he'd never been so nervous in his life. The organ inside his chest began to beat rapidly against its cage, seeming to pound right against his skin. Song liked him. He liked Song. So of course she would accept to his mate, right? But would she think it was too early for him to ask her? He had after all a little while ago said that he wasn't sure if it was the right time and now here he was trying to figure out how to ask her correctly. Was there even a right way to ask a woman to become your wife essentially? Damn it! Cherokee exhaled hard, trying to calm his frenzied heart. He just needed to calm down. To breathe. Everything would be fine.

And then she was kissing him again, her pretty pink tongue darting around his muzzle, worsening his nerves. Did she know how much she affected him? If she didn't already, she would find out soon. A shy smile curled his ebon kissers as she told him that he was sweet. I beg to differ my little angel. You are so much sweeter Song. he whispered, his breath catching in his throat as she pushed her head beneath his chin, snuggling up to him. He pressed his chin against her crown, tucking her closer to him, his paws reaching up and wrapping around her shoulders, hugging her in a way. He closed his eyes, willing his crazy heart to return to normal so he wouldn't tip her off to what he was thinking. But of course his heart didn't, instead went even crazier, banging against his chest. Surely she would be able to hear or atleast feel it and know something is going on.

Talk like this