gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-10-2016, 12:26 PM

Leo nodded with understanding when Lionel confirmed that he would rather be a Student. Leo really hadn't considered that his children wouldn't like having a rank for themselves. Now that Lionel had pointed it out he could see how it could be strange for them and uninspiring at times. Perhaps he needed to reevaluate his ranks for them... His train of thought got cut off when Lionel spoke again, pulling Leo's focus back to his son's face. He hummed thoughtfully at his question, his head tipping to the side while he thought about it. "I was a lot like you and just wanted to learn some of everything. I learned more toward fighting, but mostly just because I wanted to be able to protect myself and my family. So then I leaned toward hunting, but again, it was mostly just out of necessity. I've always been impressed by healers, but I've never been able to take to it like your aunt has. I really only ever remember wanting to follow my parent's lead and have a pack so I could rebuild their kingdom. I'm afraid that Fiori is just a shadow of what their pack used to be, but I'm proud of it all the same."

"Talk" "You" Think