size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-10-2016, 06:28 PM

It didn't take very long for her to hear someone following her trail. Her head lifted as her narrowed eyes shifted towards the trees. After several moments, a tall boy came up towards her. Flaring her nostrils, she could easily pick up the scent of Ivalice all over her coat. But below that, his scent was somewhat similar to Avalon. A single black marked brow rose, a son perhaps? Mmm, curious. Licking her lips again, his mothers blood on her chops, she slowly rose herself into a seated position. Her muscles screamed from the motion, but this conversation would just be too sweet to stay laying down. Her purple eyes roamed across the boy lazily, it was easy to see that he was related to Lykos. But who would he take after, his mother, or his brother? He asked who won the fight, and she looked back up to meet his blue gaze. "I did, otherwise you wouldn't see me outside of your pack lands. Your mother tried to claim me, so I gave her a pretty new scar on her shoulder," she said in a sickly sweet voice, her head tilting to the side. What would he do, now that he knew what his sweet little mother had tried to force claim her? Humming softly, her elongated tail thumped on the earth a few times behind her.

Still smirking, she just looked at the strange boy. It wasn't sexual like her gaze usually was, she would never do that with one of Lykos' brothers, she liked their friendship too much for that. Mercy didn't often get friends, so she tried to keep the ones she had. Her gaze narrowed slightly, trying to place his name. Lykos had talked to her about his brothers, about how she thought that they were all pretty much stupid, except for Gryphon. So was this Dragon, Gryphon, or Kharnage? "You were in Imperium, but I'm afraid I don't remember your name. I only really spoke to Lykos, and I also had a fight with your mom in there too. At least, I am assuming that you belong to the family. You look like Lykos, and you smell like Avalon. Your brother told me about you kids, so I have a one in three chance of getting it right..." She broke off, looking up as she tossed a random name out at him. "Dragon?" Mercy asked, looking back down to see if she was right.

"SPEAK!"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.