Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-11-2016, 07:09 PM

Qualm nodded his head, glad that he would be of use to Ivory Ridge. It was a chance to be something new and he knew he could do it. When Karabela asked who he had with him, he did take a look at Nah. "This is Nah, I found her all alone near the lake starving and hurt. I've adopted her so know anything that happens with her I'll take full responsibility." he answered with a soft smile. Hoping that it wasn't too big of a deal. Another member to train among these places. She'd grow to be strong with how Karabela planned it to be. "And that's Delaney, she's my pupil." after all he had agree'd to teach her what he could about healing. She seemed to have been troubled when he found her.

"Of course Karabela, I'm excited for this. I want to be Ivory Ridge's healer and I intend to be the best." he gave a michevious and ambitious smirk. Also a warning to the rest who wanted the position. "I'll also love to trade herbs, so anything you need let me know." Qualm was able and ready. This adventure was only just beginning.

"Talk"