gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
09-12-2016, 01:06 AM

He didn't miss the way her fiery eyes wandered over his frame, and he felt both a nervous twinge in his belly, as well as a thrill. What did she see in him? Was she impressed, or bored? He couldn't take his eyes off of her; she was stunning, and he was already enamored. The fragrance she was emitting was intoxicating, and when her voice reached his ears, he felt delighted yet again. She was pleasing and attractive to each of the senses. He smirked, watching her lovely tail flicking upon the ground. A low chuckle escaped him as her smooth voice called him out on his opening line. "This forest is haunted," he murmured, pausing for a moment before chuckling again, "Alright, you got me. I was looking for company, myself... lo and behold, I found you by chance."

Okay, it wasn't just by chance. He had been following the trail of her perfume for some time, and he'd finally discovered her. And he was glad he had, but would she be as amused? For him, the game had already begun, but knew he'd have to work hard to get her to play along. He placed one forepaw just a little closer to her, inhaling her scent greedily, his silvery-blue eyes raking over her body. "The name's Xephyris," he introduced himself, tilting his head with a sly smirk upon his maw, "What should I call you.. other than gorgeous?" He watched her with interest, wondering if she'd humor him.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]