Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
09-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Aki was no stranger to flirtatiousness, and he reveled quite gladly in the stranger's attention. Her demeanor was goofy and lighthearted and he found himself grinning widely in her direction. Her question elicited a laugh from him.  "Not too many," he murmured, his brows furrowing as though in thought. "Most are rather average, some are quite ugly too - fewer still are as lovely as you, though I would lie if I said you were the only one I'd called pretty recently." His tones were playful, a hint of mischief in his voice.

Her explanation sat well with him; he was more spontaneous than many, and didn't like having plans that were firmly set in stone. "Ah, steal and ravage?" he'd ask with a light chuckle, raising his brows. "I enjoy a woman who lives life on the edge." He eyed her appreciatively, dipping his paw into the river again before pulling it up quickly, aiming a small splash of water in the direction of her chest.

"Well, miss Jaelle, mine is Aki," the male offered gladly. Names meant less than most assumed - though it was nice to assign a name to a face, it was not always necessary. At her statement about his sisters, he snorted again. "This is true," he agreed, his own tail wagging in a wide arc behind him. "I suppose I'm lucky that it's just us here, then, hm?"