size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-12-2016, 09:41 PM
She smiled when he responded. Thanking her for granting him a place and promising to work hard to prove himself. She hoped so, because so far...it seemed that others had said the same and were still on their backsides. Her ears moved slightly at his words. With age came wisdom...she supposed it was true. For her, maybe only partially. She was still learning, she hadn't been an alpha for long so she was still taking it as it came day by day. "That may be true, but not for everyone." She wouldn't go into further detail about it. Not when she hardly knew the boy, though he seemed very sincere and honest. Perhaps later if she got the chance to get to know him better.

She figured it was time to lead him home, but before she moved, he would speak her name. Amber gaze met his, wondering what other questions he might have for her. What he asked was unexpected, and it was evident in her gaze as she appeared a bit surprised by it. Ironically, he asked her what she had been wondering. He asked what she had been wanting to know as well. "Well...I'm not exactly sure...I don't know if it's because they're still settling in, or if they just wanted somewhere to stay during the winter." She shook her head, unable to really figure out why. "You raise some good questions...things I have been wondering myself. I've always been kind and generous...I just hope that they are not taking advantage, but..." What would she do if they were?

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!