Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-13-2016, 06:14 PM

Seagulls moved around her, giving her a wide berth but their curious gaze and tilting heads meant sooner or later they would come forward and her waiting jaws would be ready. Karabela had no interest in being picked at by a bunch of birds. Raba stood suddenly and shook the sand from her coat. The birds skittered backwards at the sudden movement of the large, dark behemoth. That's right birds… or should I say dinner. At least make this a challenge for me. She crouched, eyeing the featured critters before her when her ears twitched as she caught the sounds of laughter. Oh? Perhaps she wasn't the only explorer out on the Ibis Islands today.

Karabela turned as a small, dark yearling enthusiastically shouted a hello and started racing for her. Raba cocked her head for a moment. The femme didn't look familiar. Maybe she was just the sunshine sort. Grinning, the Chieftan turned to the girl. "Hello there! Good morning yourself!" Karbela couldn't help bug giggle as she glanced at the smaller wolf that barely seemed to come up to her chest. "Who might you be? You wouldn't happen to live here by chance, would you? I'm thinking of checking out that large island over there." One more swim and those mountains were as good as hers for the taking.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king