gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-14-2016, 05:11 AM

Young and small and full of light. All the things that Selene ever wants to be. All the things that she ever has been. With her eyes like the night sky grinning as brilliantly as the rest of her face, her tail wags wildly. Everything is a spark. She is a spark of light in the brightness of the day. Hell. She'd made a little spark to live inside, and that's what's kept her alive so far. As Selene closes the gap between herself and the other woman, she realizes just how big the creature is. It doesn't occur once to the scorn of the moon that she is short. That's absolutely not a possibility. As ever, she grins.

Something about her very energy radiates chaos. Oh how lovely it feels. "Selene, who're you?" The words come across a little less eloquently, a little less politely, but her tail is wagging her entire body-- what's that phrase, the tail wagging the dog? That's what it seemed like with Selene in these moments. "I don't really live anywhere, but I'll explore with you if you want." Moonlight eyes on the taller woman in earnest, reaching out carefully to tag the older woman about the shoulder (almost the shoulder, there was no way Selene could reach) with her nose. It was a greeting of sorts with her people, an innocent gesture. Young, non threatening, and maybe a bit touchy. Selene gets like that sometimes.

~Selene
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]