Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-16-2016, 12:01 PM

Her chin hurt. She couldn't smell any blood so that was a good sign. It'd be bruised but that was something she could deal with. She was half tempted to call out for Nox, but she knew the cat was farther than calling distance so she resisted the urge. She'd used to live in the north so she had to remind herself she could navigate without her companion. It was slower and took more effort and concentration, but she could do it.

Her attention had been focused elsewhere so she hadn't noticed the approaching wolf until a breeze changed direction and carried a very unfamiliar masculine scent her way. By that point though paw steps could already be heard and it was too late to slink away before anyone saw her. She'd just have to deal with whoever it was and hope they weren't looking for trouble. She doubted she'd be lucky enough to have an opponent back down like Nixie had.

A sound of the male introducing his presence caught her attention and she lifted her head to point her ears in that direction. A voice came next and slowly Armai forced herself to her feet, chin still smarting, so she wouldn't be in such a vulnerable position. Considering he was asking if she was alright seemed like a good thing. Maybe he wasn't bad after all and she'd gotten lucky. Still now she was just embarrassed for falling in the first place.

"I'm fine. I just lost my footing and bumped my chin. Thanks for the concern though." She smiled softly, doing her best to seem friendly. "I'm Armai." She introduced herself. She almost introduced Nox, but then she remembered she wasn't here so she clamped her mouth shut.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.