size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-16-2016, 08:38 PM

Esarosa didn't miss the somewhat startled look upon his face, before his expression changed into a smile. "What's the matter, you think I'm gonna lay around all day?" she teased, winking an emerald eye at him, "I'm starting to feel so restless!" As he spoke, explaining that he had caught the scent of something earlier but lost it, she pressed forward, embracing him for a moment as he spoke, before pulling back and feeling his muzzle against her cheek. An amused grin spread across her maw as she watching him pull back and inspect her, asking how she was today. He certainly had become concerned about her, and his overly worrisome nature showed. It was quite endearing, she had to say, and she giggled in response to him. "I'm fine, I swear," she assured him, "Besides feeling heavier than whale..."

Tilting her head, she let her eyes scan over him, just admiring his features for a moment - his ruby red eyes, the dark shades of his coat and the fascinating markings near his temples. Enjoying what she saw, she moved to place herself at his side, pressing her shoulder in to his and leaning against him affectionately. "I didn't realize I could ever feel this bloated," she whined, although there was a laugh hinting in her tone, "I wonder how many are in there... we're going to be overrun!" It was an amusing thought, picturing small versions of themselves prancing about, getting into everything and causing all sorts of trouble. If they were anything like herself when she was young, they were definitely going to have to work hard! The thought made her wonder what Steel had been like as a youngster; maybe if their pups were quiet like him, it wouldn't be so difficult. Either way, imagining what was to come brought her a sense of joy she couldn't describe, and her tail waved back and forth, gently tapping against Steel's hip.

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]