Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-17-2016, 02:57 PM

Selene. A pretty name for a lovely, and very active, young lady. Karabela's tail wagged languidly back and forth as she grinned at the little wolf whose tail was moving so fast Raba was was worried it was going to tip her right over. "Nice to meet you Selene! My name is Karabela, you can call me Raba for short if you like." Selene wasn't from around the area but that was just fine for Karabela. While it would be nice to have a tour guide there was something so succulent about exploring a land without any idea of what lay around the next corner and no idea where she was going…. well almost no idea.

She backed up a bit surprised by the gesture as the girl touched her shoulder with her nose and her head tilted as she gazed down at the girl but she brushed it aside. The other was probably just excited.

"Sure, come on! I'm thinking it'd be fun to explore the mountains on that island there though we'll have to swim to get to it." It didn't look to far, probably about a quart of a mile…. yea, she could make that. Karabela's powerful legs bunched underneath her before she sprang forward and in a few quick bounds leapt into the sea water. She shook her head for a moment then turned to see if Selene would follow.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king