size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-18-2016, 12:30 AM

It didn't take very long for Gethin to show up, which had Mercy looking up with a black marked brow raised. Had he been in the area? She had no time to question it though, as he asked what she had gotten into. She leaned slightly into his touch, struggling to raise herself up. In the end she just rolled on to her belly, putting her head between her legs. Her face was the only part that had gotten cut up, and it was nothing that would scar over. Mostly it was just the bruising and the soreness in her muscles that was knocking her off her high horse. "I went to go have a little fun, and the bitch of an alpha tried to force claim me. So I tore a nice chunk of her shoulder off," Mercy said in an overly sweet voice, grinning at Gethin to show her bloodstained teeth. She was a special sort of creature, that was for sure.

With that out of the way, she looked the handsome beast up and down, an accusatory look tossed his way. "And how did you get here so fast, mister? Following my trail?" She asked, her voice a soft purr. With shaky legs she pulled herself up, walking over to him to nibble at his throat. The scent of blood was still around her, and it had been so hard for her to keep herself in check with Kharnage. It was easier to think of him as Lykos' brother, but now everything that had built up inside her was screaming to be let loose. Tipping her head down, she placed harder and harder nips down his neck until she chomped down on his shoulder, hard enough to break skin, but not to draw blood. "Were you just up for a chase, or can you not stand to let me go?" she whispered, lifting one of her sore legs and drawing her claws down one of his legs.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Otackoon

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.