gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-18-2016, 04:36 PM

A wolf would eventually come along, larger than herself, and she'd study the dark male for a moment and abandoned her struggling. He called out asking if she needed help and she'd nod slowly. Originally she would hve gone throuhg the trouble of introducing herself and making a new friend, but her excitement had all but vanished. At the moment all she could focus on was the stinging thorns around her leg and the fact that she was only making it worse by trying to rip herself free.

"Just a bit." She admitted sheepishly. "But I don't want you to hurt yourself either."

Bi-colored gaze would then scan the area. Just because she was stuck didn't mean he had to hurt himself for her misfortune. Instead she looked for something else that could help free her. There was no use in scratching his pretty face up the snap them with his teeth and then hurt the inside of his mouth. Eventually her eyes would rest on a medium sized stick and she'd point to it with a front paw.

"If you grab a hold of that stick I can move my foot back some to give you some room. You can use that stick to pry open some space so I can get my leg out without hurting yourself in the process."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]