Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-18-2016, 06:09 PM

After she'd told him about Nox she heard him retreat back a few steps. Had hadn't been overly bothered by the intrusion of space, but had he? It was a question she didn't ask out loud. She wished she could have seen the reaction on his face, but she could only assume it was surprise. The first comment out of his mouth caused her to laugh. "I see." She was sure he hadn't meant it to sound like that, but it was amusing nonetheless. He then turned around and fixed his last statement by saying he understood. She chuckled again. She certainly wasn't offended.

She'd nod when he repeated what she said in a question. She supposed Nox was a rather odd choice of a companion, but she was good at helping her when it boiled down to it. He seemed very intrigued by her friend though which she wasn't used to. Anyone else in the pack had accepted Nox's presence rather easily. No one had bothered asking her questions and if they had any concerns they kept it to themselves.

"Honestly I found her while she was sleeping. I tripped over her and at first she was pretty pissed at me until she realized I was blind. She's the one who offered to travel with me. She's not overly fond over her own species and we get along pretty well." She explained.

She chuckled when he mentioned the bruise on her chin. Had Nox been here she probably would have helped her avoid the more icy patches a bit better, but it wasn't like she'd fallen into a crevice and been left to die. She couldn't complain about Nox's performance as a whole.

"We used to live in a pack together. I typically wouldn't leave often, but I'm a healer so we'd go out to find herbs together. She'd help me carry them back to my den. Right now we only split up cause she wanted to go explore a bit and she insisted this area is pretty flat and open."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.