gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-18-2016, 11:30 PM

She had learned so much while she was gone. Something she'd love to share with Bass - looking at him and observing him. She could tell so much and she did feel like she was peering into his soul a little. Though she knew not many took kindly to her observing behavior. His breathing, how he looked - so much detail and how she could tell some heavy things happened. As was what happened with life. Abaven indeed was still standing, as Bass said everything did have it's ups and downs she would nod keeping her smile on her face. Truely she was happy. "It must be hard Bass, I know you've had abaven all these years you've kept it standing longer than any pack I've ever seen. And I know with life comes troubles, but you've been strong enough to stick around." she said kindly to him.

"I was in imperium for some time, I'm sorry I didn't contact you then. And recently... I was with Rivaxorus in Myriad before it fell. I have a favor to do for someone but after that.. I actually was considering coming to Abaven. Whether you're the alpha or not - I guess that's why I'm here today. I've learned so much about healing in my journey, physical and MENTAL Bass!" her tail wagged a little. She did tell him. The things she was most proud of. Knowing she had somewhere to go after she had fulfilled her favor to Aki was exciting. She was hoping that she wouldn't be rejected but she would know the reason why if so.

"Talk"