gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2016, 03:05 PM

Leo smiled gratefully when Lionel complimented how he had been doing with the pack on his own. He knew that his children would probably insist that he was doing well whether he was or not, but it still gave him some relief to hear it all the same. Sometimes he wondered if what he was doing was really making a difference or benefiting his family at all. After all, he and his children could just live in one spot without being a formally established pack. But he knew that wouldn't offer them the protection that a pack had built into it. "Thank you, Lionel. That means a lot."

Keeping Fiori running after Svetlana disappeared had been hard, but it was worth it to see his family and pack members safe and healthy. It gave him a reason to keep going and something else to focus on too which he was very grateful for. "I'm really glad you kids are around," he commented with a smile, leaning over to nudge Lionel's shoulder with his nose. "I don't know what I would do without you. Only reason I'm doing a good job is because I have really good inspiration to."

"Talk" "You" Think