gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2016, 03:40 PM

Leo grinned happily when Heather accepted his offer. Well, at least he had a way to spend some more time with his daughter he supposed! He glanced up at the sky to check the time, seeing the sun slowly beginning to move past the middle of the sky toward the horizon. "It's still a tad early for the evening patrol, but by the time we make it over to the border and kind of explain it all it won't be too bad." He got to his paws and shook out his fur before giving Heather a smile and motioning with his head for her to follow him. "Come on then! Lets get going."

He made his way toward the border at the edge of the mangrove, not really in too much of a hurry as he walked. "The main reason for doing these patrols, besides to check for intruders and wolves lingering around the border, is to make sure all of the scent markers are strong and still in place. That's part of the reason why they can be time consuming. Other than that you just need to keep your eyes and ears open for anyone that might be around and pay attention for any scents that you don't recognize. You don't want to risk being attacked by a lone wolf while you're patrolling. That's never happened to me, but you can't be too careful." He didn't want to scare her, but he still wanted to be realistic.

"Talk" "You" Think