Cause we're worth it

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2016, 09:28 PM

Lift off this blindfold, let me see again

All he could do when Mercy told him what she had done was sigh and shake his head. He was sure that she was going to be the death of him one of these days. She was covered in blood, the rusty color still clinging to her teeth as she grinned at him. "Well at least you taught her a lesson," he commented while he started thinking about how he was going to get her cleaned up and find her some food. Maybe he could find a few herbs to help with the soreness as well-

His thoughts came to a screeching halt when she questioned him, the tone of her voice clicking with him at once. He knew her well enough at this point to be able to read her body language and voice easily. "I had to keep track of you somehow," he replied, barely paying attention to his own words as he watched her come over to him. He wanted to insist that she lay back down and rest since she was clearly struggling to do move, but she nibbled along his throat and silenced any objections he had. Normally he wouldn't be so easily affected, but he hadn't been with anyone since the last time he and Mercy had fucked and that was quite some time ago now. Hell, he hadn't even talked to anyone other than Mercy. She had become his whole world and he almost hated himself for it.

He grit his teeth and tried to keep himself in check as she nipped down the length of his neck. He knew what blood and fighting did to her, but somehow he was still surprised it all. Maybe it was just because of how their conversation had gone the last time they were together that was throwing him. Now that he thought about it, he was honestly a little surprised that she had called for him like she had. The quick bite she placed on his shoulder disrupted his thoughts again, pulling a quiet, sharp growl out of him. It seemed like it was always zero to a hundred with her. "I'm never gonna let you go," he replied truthfully. "You're gonna have to kill me if you wanna get away from me."

And bring back the water, let your ships roll in, in my heart she left a hole

"SPEAK"