ardent

A Change of Scenery

Eria

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 10:30 PM

The gentle snow that was falling fell across Eria and Bane's dark forms. She could feel the small flakes landing on her head and when one hit her on the nose, she couldn't help but look cross-eyed. As soon as it melted, she uncrossed her light blue eyes and turned her gaze towards the male who had helped her. "Those sound like words to live by, Bane. Although, I can't help but give back sometimes. I haven't been able to lately, though.." Her voice faded and she honestly admitted, "I have only been on Alacritis for a season, and have only met a couple of other wolves. I hope to meet more in the future. Company is always nice to keep."
Eria gave a sideways glance to the sky and thought about the question Bane asked. "I guess I could always learn more about hunting skills...I am my only teacher, so I know I am probably not that great. I want to get better for my pack and the chances I have to go with them on hunts." She then returned her gaze to Bane as she asked, "What you happen to know about being a stealth beast hunting a beast or bird of prey?"
She blinked a few times at his form when he continued to ask what he could do for her. "Aside from helping me when I needed it and knowing what it's like to be married to a wonderful fae..I don't know what I should really ask for. Your company has been nice so far, and I don't mind you sticking around." Her thick tail wrapped around her haunches and snugly tightened its grip around them. "If you do decide to leave, I would probably end up skating again and hurting myself, but that's not really new for me."

Speech,