Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 03:14 PM by Vadim I.)

I swallow my words to keep from lying.
I swallow my face just to keep from biting, I, I..
I swallowed my breath and went deep, I was diving, diving-
I surfaced when all of my being was enlightened.

I'm in hiding.

-----

His limbs were shaking the more he walked, he'd never experienced pain quite like this before. He hadn't been maimed in the fight with his brother, fortunately, but his wounds still honestly scared him. He didn't quite understand how easily he could bruise, how one slip up could result in him hurting himself.

With his jowls clamped shut, he pressed on in search of somewhere to hide until he was able to heal and return to Ivalice without anyone questioning what had happened to him. If Ramsay wanted to tattle on himself, that was his prerogative but Vadim would not allow them both to show up wounded so people could put the pieces of the puzzle together. He'd lost, so he'd be the one to leave until things settled down.

With blood trickling down his leg from the deep bite wound on his elbow, he stopped at one of the mouths entrancing the cave system within the mountain. This was his first time out in this area, but a warm shelter where no one could see him seemed too good to be true. Blood stained the snow around him when he finally gained enough courage to move inside, his pale figure swallowed by the veil of the shade within.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]