gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
09-20-2016, 06:42 PM
This nonsense had dragged on long enough, the other alpha suddenly withdrawing her cooperation and waffling about Vereux's betrayal even as she had previously conceded his dishonor. This was a waste of time and energy that should be going toward Yfir's well-being. Silver-ticked hackles rose aggressively, and Katja stepped forward. "Perhaps you did misunderstand when I made my intentions known? Anyone who seeks to stand between the traitor and justice will share his punishment." She cocked her head to the side and added without a trace of sarcasm, "Having only a single eye would diminish your capability as an alpha. Is a proven traitor worth that?"

She flicked the tip of her tail, gesturing to her children for their attention, then intentionally turned her back on Avalon. The insult was plain, that the other alpha could not be considered a proper threat, though Katja was not stupid enough to truly not pay attention to the wolf behind her. "I give you leave to consider your options, Ivalice," she said coldly over her shoulder. "Since it is clear you are entirely too driven by emotions to make decisions one way or another. However, if you seek to interfere when I return to call upon Vereux Armada, you will no longer have my forbearance."

Deliberately she scraped her hind paws against the ground, kicking dirt and rocks onto the border in an aggressive border-marking before striding away into her own territory, the steely anger of her demeanor held around her like a cloak.

-exit Katja-

(OOC: since this thread is... rather old, I'm going to just end it and start a new one that's more current.0