gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 08:53 PM

She was surprised when the other wolf bowed politely. She hadn't ever gotten a greeting like that before. Still she seemed nice enough and stated her name so Faite would continue to smile and introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Safir. I'm Faite." She was just as polite, but she couldn't help but eye the other woman curiously. She was looking at her, but it was hard not to notice how the gray wolf wouldn't meet her gaze.

She was more shocked when the wolf outright asked her if she new anyone that needed a slave or an assistant. The thought made her feel awkward and her own gaze would drop for a moment. She had Ritsy at home but he wasn't really her slave. She was more keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't take anyone's eyeballs, which so far was going really well. She honestly didn't even know what to do with him really. The idea of having a slave though to do everything she asked... to use and abuse... well she didn't like that idea so much.

"I'm sorry I don't." She'd pause for a moment before asking, "do you view yourself as a slave?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]