gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
09-20-2016, 09:54 PM

A low, amused chuckle slipped from Xephyris as the man looked a little perplexed, stating that the position he'd held had not actually been very welcome to him. So, he hadn't quite enjoyed the responsbility, it seemed. "I'm quite the opposite," he said in reply when the man had finished speaking, "I'm drawn to that sort of power... holding rank above others. I crave responsibility and the control that comes with it." A sort of wicked grin spread upon his maw. Well, perhaps he should tell Kreft about his plans, after all, it would fall in line with what they were talking about, in a way. "Actually, I've been working to create a pack of my own," he told the other brute, glancing to lilac eyes for a moment, "After all, that will give me the highest form of power and responsibility. If you're ever in need of a home or a purpose, I can offer that to you - unless you have other plans in life." He lifted a brow slightly, his tail swishing back and forth thoughtfully. He needed all the followers he could get, and it would be nice to have other males around the break up the following of females he'd acquired.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]