Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
09-21-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 10:20 AM by Vereux.)

Charm already was a little bit lift of his spirits. Even as she offered for Athena to join them. This came as no surprise, besides there might have been something he needed to share with her. Avalon already knew - but he knew it was something that would way on her mind for some time. Charm wouldn't understand until she was older so he decided to keep it from his kids until they were old enough. “It's alright with me.” he smiled as he nudged Charm. “Why don't you go a few leaps ahead and start looking for some mint.” in which the little girl nodded and started to bound away from the territory. Though making sure to stay in their sights.

“There's something really important I have to tell you Athena.” Vereux would gesture his head for a walk to follow Charm if she wanted. “I've already told Avalon, now's just a matter of letting others know.” well only certain wolves at least. He could already feel his limbs aching as well. He'd all but not let that known though. As he walked with a soft sigh.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

ooc: we can skip charm