gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
09-21-2016, 10:47 AM

Normally the large man wouldn't come to such a place. It stunk of packs scrabbling over each other. Wolves fighting was one thing, but claims was something he didn't want to be apart of unless he was doing the claiming. As his lightly colored paws hit the ground, the scent of a female struck his nose after the call hit his ears. His tail with a white undertone would flick as he came face to face with a rather peculiar woman. Her coat on the top like a man had a wide array of colors. That of which, made his odd markings look like child's play. Of course he was much taller than she, which he wouldn't pay mind to the dominant feel of the man just came off as he stood there. It seemed she too, was a loner. Probably in search of honing her skills, but he was always one for bets.

"Lovely lady, seems like an odd occurrence we ran into each other." he began as his eyes looked her over. "If I win would you travel with me? I have ambitions to make my own pack, though you are in no obligation to stay if you think it doesn't suit you. But you'd be well taken care of with me. " he didn't usually want to drag around another wolf. Yet if she won it was all the more proof she could take care of herself. As the male would settle himself into his defenses, he would wait and see if she would take the first move.

0/4(?) for companionship.
Hakon v Marina.

"Talk"