gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-22-2016, 09:02 AM

The woman didn't seem bothered by her approach. Instead she turned to look at Faite and the russet and silver wolf kept her calm and friendly demeanor. She took the opportunity to look the other female over. Pale coat for the most part with black markings to top it off. Overall very simple, though her appearance wasn't displeasing. Her pelt colors almost reminded her of her younger siblings.

The wolf looked back to the landscape and Faite's gaze traveled back to the grazing buffalo. An ear flicked in the other wolf's direction as she spoke and she was glad others seemed to have an appreciation for the territory as well. She was sad to see that a pack no longer resided here, but if they had she certainly wouldn't be here to enjoy the view. Trespassing certainly hadn't been on her to do list.

"A large pack actually used to live here once. I didn't know any of their members, but their borders were very distinct. I can imagine they ate quite well." She chuckled. She was sure they worked harder to feed themselves, but with the buffalo, and a large pack, it was certain they had enough food to last them.

Her eyes would return to the black and white wolf as she rose. Her tail waved softly behind her and she peered at her curiously as she stretched and then sat down. The other introduced herself as Caelum and Faite dipped her head more formally. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Faite."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]