Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-22-2016, 11:35 AM

Brutus seemed keen on the idea of traveling so she took off after him. To her surprise he kept his pace slow so she could keep up so she traveled to his left side slightly behind him. He was easy to keep up with and she kept her ears tuned in on his paw steps to see how it sounded when he placed them down. If she heard less crunching of snow it meant there were more icy patches and she really wanted to avoid those again. Surprisingly enough it was easy going and she had no problems like she had before. A companion certainly made all the difference, but she was sure he would have physically told her if anything was in her path.

She focused less on her footing when he spoke. She hadn't really expected a verbal explanation of what was surrounding them, but she was pleased by it. Nox didn't often explain the terrain unless she asked her to, but the cat didn't have the eloquent way of describing things like Brutus did. Sh tried to imagine teeth of a giant animal and how teeth felt against the skin. She couldn't actually picture colors, her world being all black, but she could imagine how they felt. Icy, cold, harsh and unforgiving. The thought made her grin. This place sounded beautiful to look at it an abnormal sort of way.

"I'm glad I came. No one has ever explained my surroundings to me before." She said with a soft smile. It was a nice difference.

She could hear the echoes of the waves crashing against something. It's scent was strong in the air and she raised her head to get a full breath of the fresh ocean air. She wasn't sure where he was taking her but she could only assume it was the ocean. Her suspicions were confirmed when he mentioned that it was just ahead. She nodded as he said he'd go first so she trailed up the slope after him.

He stopped on an edge and she stopped next to him as he nudged her. Though she couldn't see anyways, she closed her eyes as he said listen. Raising her head again to catch the cool breeze on her face she took in the open sounds of the crashing waves and the tiny splashes they made elsewhere. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, enjoying the feel of having some company to enjoy this with. He seemed keen on the sounds of the ocean more than the sights (considering he'd said listen and wasn't explaining things anymore) so she was content to do what she did best - listen.

"Do you see any animals?" She asked curiously, disrupting the silence after a long moment.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.