gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-22-2016, 08:32 PM

He watched her as she unwrapped her legs, having not the slightest idea what she intended to do with the leaves and vines. He'd never needed a healer before, never been interested in healer training, so this was all new to him. He watched as she got closer to his elbow and naturally, his hackles lifted a little bit but he willed his muscles to relax, even when she finally applied pressure. A wince wrinkled his face, but other than that he remained strong as she did what she needed to do to help stop the bleeding. To be honest, the vine adornments were kind've cool. They looked neat on Amalia, he only imagined they looked alright on him too!

He turned his head to look at the work she'd done as she asked about bruising, his orange gaze drifting up to her own sapphires. "Yes, my chin feels like it's going to split. And right in the middle of my chest..." He wrinkled his nose sideways in distaste, "I think I'll be okay, though.." He really had only been worried about his bleeding and she was already doing her best to put an end to that. He was reluctant when she stepped forward to nuzzle him, but there was a slight wag in his tail and a pain in his heart that yearned for the comfort, and desperately. She came to his chest, too.. and that was a relief, but he lowered his neck to return the nuzzle.. trying to his best to use the side of his snout and spare her any unwanted dried blood smudging into her fur.

"Thank you," he smiled. He would be strong while she was away, his hope and confidence slowly returning to him. When she mentioned a rabbit, he licked his chops at the thought and grinned, her cheery voice contagious. "I will catch you one, too! When I'm better. I promise. I caught a bird once, I can do it." He said, grinning as he puffed out his chest proudly.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]