gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-24-2016, 07:55 PM

Jackson had stopped looking at something off in the distance and hadn't noticed his brothers approach. The gentle press of the nose into his shoulder drew his gaze to his brother and immediately a smile grew on his face. It had been sometime since he had last seen Razor and he was relieved that he still looked to be doing well. He mentally kicked himself for not thinking about going to see Razor first and felt rather bad for letting it go this long since he had last seen him. Jackson returned the brotherly affection and pressed his nose gently into Razor's shoulder his tail wagging happily. He pulled back as Razor spoke and nodded lightly.

"I have been good, though struggling at what to do now that Myriad is gone," he replied with a light smile.

He didn't know if Razor or even Leo knew all about what had happened, he was sure they had heard the rumors. He should have just convinced everyone to move to Fiori, with his uncle's permission, and maybe he wouldn't now be alone. He was somewhat surprised at Razor's words though this must have happened before. His thoughts flashed the the words exchanged between him and Holly way back, she had said something similar and perhaps that was why she had grown so bitter. Had she been right? Looking to Razor he sighed slightly.

"I heard through the grapevine that him and Zephyra took off," he replied as he joined Razor in taking a seat. "Granted I don't blame him for wanting to be alone with her, but he didn't even tell me he was leaving."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]