gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-24-2016, 10:11 PM

Leo nodded in agreement at his daughter's observation about doing patrols in pairs. "You're right, doing patrols in pairs is more safe. It's just not always easy to find someone to do them with me, especially when we have as few higher ranking wolves as we do right now. I've gotten your aunt Athena to help me with the patrols a few times, but I don't like to inconvenience anyone or disrupt their day. It'd be different if we had a queen or even a prince or princess, but that's not the case at the moment." He brushed the queen comment out of his head quickly before it snowballed as it tended to do in his memories. He glanced toward her with a small smile, adding, "Although if you're going to be helping me with them maybe I won't have to do them alone so often."

He hummed thoughtfully at her question, having to think back a bit for an answer. "I guess my first real patrol as after I joined Fiori back when your grandmother ran it. I was very young when my parents left the pack they previously lead so I didn't get a chance to really do much with it." He turned his attention back to the area around them, pausing to freshen up one of the scent markers as they walked. "What got you thinking about who would be the princess or prince, Heather? Anything in particular?"

"Talk" "You" Think