Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-24-2016, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 08:28 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay so I have two Mortar siblings up for adoption again!

Here is Caliber's profile. I'd prefer that whoever adopts him uses this profile. He is 38 inches and his design/ref is here. You can re-do his personality/tweak anything you want, all I ask is that the name remain the same. Considering Millie posted with him less than 10 times she is eligible for a refund for the height so whoever adopts him either needs to see if she'll allow the height to be used or be able to pay for it themselves if she wants a refund. You can choose a design since he was only posted 6 times. Designs are on the old adopt thread here and all of them are open except for number four.

I do reserve the right to take him back if he goes a full ooc month without posting without notifying me or posting an absence.

I will personally make a table for whoever adopts him so he'll have art as well since Ricky comes with art.

Please note that Caliber's history needs to stay the same as Ricochet has already informed Mortar that Caliber killed someone and was exiled from their old pack.

Without further ado please fill out this form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gavin "Caliber" Armistice
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 1 year
[b]Height:[/b] 38 inches
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ybLGnCA.png">Click</a>
[b]Appearance:[/b] Please describe how he looks - site minimum required
[b]Personality:[/b]  Please describe his personality - site min required
[b]History:[/b] What's he been up to?
[b]Plans:[/b]

I also have Ricochet up for adoption. With Req going on hiatus she's given Ricky back to me. I'm going to be rather picky about who adopts her since Req has allowed her design to remain the same and comes with Fox art. She also comes with 40 inches of height. Her personality can be rewritten, but certain aspects I'd like to stay the same, like her spitfire personality and tomboyish nature. Overall though her personality is up to you. Design must stay the same as well as her name. She's already met up with Mortar so I intended on her staying around him.

Like Caliber I reserve the right to take her back if you go over a month without posting her or set her inactive.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Abigail "Ricochet" Armistice
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 1 year
[b]Height:[/b] 40 inches
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] <a href="http://i.imgur.com/2ExBkhm.png">Click</a>
[b]Appearance:[/b] Please describe how she looks - site minimum required
[b]Personality:[/b]  Please describe her personality - site min required
[b]History:[/b] What's she been up to?
[b]Plans:[/b]