gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2016, 10:53 PM

"Our brother always had a one track mind." Razor said softly as he looked at Jackson who say down. He smiled and let a little wag of his tail show his happiness. "I got lost in Auster not long ago, I saw Epinone there and she's doing well. Living her life." his blue eyes looked down. "I do miss having her and you around, but I believe in fully living our lives how we want. That's what the gods want for us." Razor let his ears flick a little as he watched over Jackson. He had said he didn't know what to do, so something popped up.

"Why don't you join Fiori. There's been a lot of interesting stuff happening since Leo's kids are growing up. Our cousins." Razor smiled towards his brother. "I get to fit in perfectly as a scholar. I study the stars and the gods as much as I want - so there's nothing you wouldn't be able to do if you wanted." He couldn't help but to talk well of Fiori. It had been his home where all else had failed. Plus he never thought he could leave his aunty Amalia behind. She had done so much for him.

"Talk"