size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-26-2016, 06:40 PM

His ears pinned back further when she shook her head, apparently she hadn’t run into that with her kids just yet. Bass was sure that he wasn’t the only one to feel like this, but he was mildly disappointed that he couldn’t share those thoughts with his friend. He was surprised when her nose brushed against his side, but he was grateful for her trying to offer him some comfort. When she spoke, a small smile returned to his lips. He wasn’t expecting to hear such wise words from her on a subject that she knew very little about. Perhaps she knew more than he was giving her credit for, though. He had had Abaven before he started his family, so maybe he just kept going on like normal and not even realizing that his children suffered for it. Would Wren have stayed if they had just been loners, without the invisible walls of a pack border around her? He came back to the current conversation and chuckled at the tired comment. "I think all parents know the signs of tired very well," he said with a slight wag of his tail. A parent who wasn’t tired was a myth, and they were lying to themselves.

She mentioned someone helping out with the pack and he nodded his head, it was what he had been trying to decide for so long. "I’ve been talking to my kids about it, I want to train someone in anyways before I retire. But it’s just picking the right wolf. Abaven is not something that I want to force on anyone, it’s not meant to be a burden," Lark had been his first pick, but he just wasn’t ready yet. It was okay though, like he said he wasn’t going to force someone to take the pack and make them unhappy. It had to be a willing wolf and someone that he trusted with his life’s work. ”I won’t just pick a random wolf and toss them into a rushing river. There is a big learning curve with being an alpha, as I’m sure you know. I pretty much just took it all as it came at me, and I made many mistakes. I don’t want that to happen again, and it would be like a testing phase of sorts. See if they really want to be an alpha," Perhaps he had been young and foolish, but they all had in some point. It was a spur of the moment idea to have a pack to contain is wandering family, but it hadn’t quite worked up that way.

"Speech" -- "Italian"