gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
09-27-2016, 01:12 AM

Amalia was impressed with just how good he was listening. He hesitated a little bit taking the herbs, but he still took them without question. She thought about explaining to him what they did, but he seemed far more interested in food. She laughed softly, walking over to his shoulder to check the binding that she had made. Her ears quivered when he asked if he could run, and the healer quickly shook her head. "No, I had a bit of a plan. I passed a warren on my way back, and I was thinking that you could lay in wait and I could corral one of them towards you, and you can get it from there. Does that sound okay?" she asked.

Waiting for his answer, she did another quick once over. There were no other wounds that she missed, and the leaf seemed to holding rather well. The chewed up horsetail was aiding it in sticking to the wound, and she gave it a few quick sniffs. She couldn’t smell any new blood, but she didn’t want to peel the frond back to check. For now she would have to take it, and after he moved around a bit she would check it again. Coming back in front of the boy, she looked at his mouth. "Can I see your tongue again, love?" she asked. It should have stopped bleeding by now, maybe some water or even some snow would help soothe any sting.

"Speech"