Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn
09-27-2016, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 06:15 PM by Oleander I.)

He hadn’t realized that they were not alone on the island, not until Cedar’s running brought a string of swear words out of a female’s laugh. Oleander dropped at her aggressive tone, hoping that she hadn’t seen him. He had no interest at all in interacting with one with a temper such as hers, and wondered if he would make a run for the water without her catching up. Cedar stood at his side with his lips flipped upwards, irritation clear on his features as pale woman made her way over to them. Realizing that there was no escape, Ollie picked himself up to his full height. His ears were flat against his head, his tail tucked to his belly the closer she came. She muttered out a slight greeting, but it was quite obvious that she was still frustrated. It was easy to see that the wolf was very uncomfortable, and he longed to just turn away and make his leave. But he didn’t trust to turn his back on her. So they both stood their ground, Cedar letting out a few more yips like he was trying to piss her off. Ollie shouldered his brother who fell silent, looking back up to the huntress.

"Paenitet, sorry..." he muttered, turning to look down at his paws. His skin was on fire as the doves called above them, not all of them could be silenced by Cedar’s running and this woman’s lashing words. It made him feel more upset, and he bounced slightly on his paws. The need to run was growing stronger and stronger by the moment, and the jackal was picking up on it. Looking up at the taller canine, he turned back to the stranger.

"There is no need to lash out like that, Oleander didn’t know that anyone was here and neither did I," he said, and it was his turn to show his irritation. Already he didn’t like this woman, and wanted to return to the mainland with Ollie.

"OLLIE SPEAKS" -- "CEDAR SPEAKS"

Oleander speaks Latin, but is fluent in English. Cedar is a black backed jackal and is always with Ollie unless otherwise stated.