gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-27-2016, 01:48 AM

Her heart pounded up against her chest. She knew she held Bass in a high regard, and one thing she feared most was rejection. Yet she had placed her trust in him and she was more than relieved to notice that all he said was concern. His hackles raised and her red eyes widened slightly as she simply observed the man's movements. Yes, a bit of a lecture - but she was an adult. These were questions she weighed before she had even done it with that man. "My life is built upon observing, quiet usually I can tell if someone is lying or not. He seemed genuine - and if not of course I'd be heartbroken. But I'd take care of the pups none the less if their father left them. No.... I don't know the attachment and I guess I'll come to know it. Even if it's hard for me, I'd give them to him - and if they ask him they want to know who there mother was I'd gladly meet them." her heart strained a bit as she watched him. She really did want to apologize, but it was already done.

His words however, made her tear up slightly. She knew he was worried, and now she was even more worried herself. Abaven would have been a perfect home for her, but what if she became a major disappointment to him? "I couldn't do that to you Bass..... you're one of the only wolves left in this world that I look up to - that I trust and hold dear. So after this is done I'd come home, that way I'm not so useless." she tried to shake her nerves. "You have no idea how much it means to me that you'd take me in regardless though Bass... really." she sheepishly smiled. But perhaps she should talk to Aki about it? She knew he'd offer to take care of her but if she was in a pack maybe it'd be safer all alike. Perhaps if Bass.... met aki? She shook the thought away, now was not the time to be trying to change how Bass thought. He was his own wolf as she was her own.

"Talk"