size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-28-2016, 01:22 AM

In time you'll find that we can sober up, clean up any dirt so we can open up. These wounds have been open for forever now. Come on, be strong.

He stepped towards her, and she put her head down on his shoulder and cried into his grey fur. She sniffled as her legs gave out, and she fell rather dramatically on his paws. His words soothed her mind, but she found that she just couldn't keep on. She had drained all her energy in the long, emotional battle that they had suffered. Her lids slid half closed, and she started to curl into a tight little ball. Sleepily she looked up a Gethin, a distant smile on her mouth. "Can... can we just sleep now? And talk about this later? I'm so tired," she whispered, her voice broken. She didn't want to talk anymore, she didn't want to find. All she wanted to do was take his sweet last words and slip into a dark, uninterrupted sleep. Here on the knolls was fine, it was warm enough that she wasn't afraid of exposure or growing cold. It was just too much right now, too many episodes. Mercy wanted to sleep for a week, and it would all be okay once she woke up. Right?

Your mind has gotten the best of you. You've done enough and you are enough. Let's fall asleep tonight, I'll hold you close and show you you're not broken.

"SPEAK"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.