gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-28-2016, 10:47 PM

The young woman's smile was infectious and he couldn't help but return it as she beamed up at him. He laughed lightly at her confirmation that she was indeed ridiculous and a bit of a commotion. He shook his head to deny that he was doing anything important, adding, "No no, in fact I was doing the exact opposite of anything important. I was just wandering around to get out of my pack lands for a little bit and stretch my legs. Get a bit of thinking done perhaps." He chuckled lightly and let himself settle back on his haunches, pushing some of the thick grass around him out of the way. It was nearly impossible to move anywhere around here without mushing down some grass in the process. "Oh, I didn't introduce myself did I? I'm Leo. Who might you be?" His head tipped slightly to the side as he asked for her name, genuinely curious and interested in her as he always was when he met someone new. He didn't get to make new acquaintances as often as he would like nowadays since he was mostly confined to Fiori's lands, but every once in awhile, like now, he would manage to bump into someone. He certainly didn't want to waste this rare moment as long as she was willing to humor him.

"Talk" "You" Think