Ryka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-01-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 12:13 PM by Ryka.)
The sun shone as Ryka padded, slowly and softly along in the wilderness. Her newly healed shoulder was aching and she was exhausted by her long journey so far. Suddenly she came to the edge of a large mangrove forest. Ryka decided to try and take some shelter from the sun under the trees. She entered the forest cautiously and took refuge under a particularly large tree right on the edge of the forest. She sniffed the air and caught the scent of wolves, although in her exhausted state, she could not tell how far away they were. "At last I have found a pack. I can only hope that they are not as hostile as some of the other packs I have met on my journey." she said, thinking aloud to herself, sitting down slowly and looking around.

Ryka let out a long howl which hung on the air for a moment, before being carried over the forest on a slight breeze. She then stood up and dug a hollow in the ground right in the base of the tree. The young wolf then laid down slowly and curled right up into the base of the tree trunk to keep warm. Her ears flicked back and forth as she listend for any sounds at all. "Right let's see what happens." she said to her companion, a little white arctic fox who was curled up next to her, before once again looking round at the forest.