Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-01-2016, 12:17 PM

Crisp and cool the chill of the water was refreshing and the shock of leaping in had cleared her head almost instantaneously. Selene had followed her quickly into the water, struggling for a moment before righting herself. Karabela was glad. After rescuing a nearly unconscious man from a flood earlier that spring she wasn't eager to play rescuer again. It had been a difficult experience first having to save herself from being swept away and then having to steel herself enough to leap back into the raging torrent for a complete stranger. If karma was real Karabela hoped that it was now smiling upon her.

Powerful limbs and muscular frame propeled Karabela through the water until she reached the shore and she quickly scrambled onto the beach and shook out her coat. Ahhhh…. wonderful. She turned to Selene as the girl asked her what she did. For a moment Raba didn't quite understand the question. Hmmm… what was her thing. "I'm a warrior. I fight, I explore. Those would be my things. As for what I do well… I'm the Chieftan, the alpha, of a pack called Ivory Ridge. What of yourself? What is your thing? What do you do?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king