Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-01-2016, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 01:14 PM by Karabela.)

Outside she could hear the wind slipping into the strange metal cave, echoing eerily off the walls.  One one paw she wanted to keep exploring but she didn't want to constantly have to watch her back with Mercy hanging around.  She kept hoping the old goat would just turn around and leave.  She rolled her eyes at Mercy talking about her scars.  Those scars were only evidence of one thing.  That she got wounded a lot.  Maybe if Mercy was such a good fighter she wouldn't be bearing so many scars.  Karabela scowled at the woman.  "Good!  Let idiots like you think I'm a wannabe faker, you'll find out soon enough how good I am when I have you on the ground begging for…" she grinned, "…mercy?".  There was a delicious irony in a woman named Mercy begging for it after running her fat mouth off.  Besides, Karabela was perfectly fine with her opponents underestimating her.  It gave her the advantage.

"And we won that siege for you, you wouldn't have won if Imperium hadn't stepped in,

"HA!  Typical.  You bitch about us not joining in, then turn around and bitch about it when we do.  And don't act like Imperium didn't want the siege as much as we did.  You were lusting for those battles and we provided them.  If it was such an inconvenience you could've refused to participate."  She was grateful for Valentine and the members that lended their assistance in the siege but she knew how Imperium worked.  She knew there was no way Valentine would have risked his members lives just to do Bass a solid.  He wanted the experience for his members and he wanted the slaves.  The siege was a mutual venture of mutual benefits.

"If you want we can take this outside and settle it once and for all."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king