Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-01-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 05:20 PM by Vadim I.)
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: She posted 20+ quality posts in one day just to make sure she didn't leave anyone out.

Character of the season: Amalia
Why they deserve it: I really appreciate what she did for Vadim, as a pup he would have never been able to survive going into hiding for months with severe wounds. She patched him up and even taught him how to look at the circle of life in a different way, probably steering him from ever venturing into the evil spectrum of the alignments like I had wanted for him. LOL. Bummer, but I can't say that I'm not happy with the impression this sweet little wolf has made on Vadim. I love it. \o/

Thread of the season: I'm in hiding
Why they deserve it: See the explanation for my nomination on Amalia. :3

Duo of the season: Steel & Esarosa
Why they deserve it: Because they are adorable as all get out. ;___; Seriously, they are the picture perfect couple in my eyes. They are two polar opposites that have fallen in unconditional love. They don't look past each others differences, they admire those differences in each other! That is like everyone's dream in a relationship and they just brought in a litter that I am honored to be able to be a part of. There is a lot of LOVE between the two of them, and that is why I'm nominating them. <3

Pack of the season: Ivalice
Why they deserve it: I'm sure I won't be the only one nominating them, but can we just say hello drama, I mean seriously. Kids keep sneaking out, Avalon's own son abandoned the pack, Avalon is an emotional train wreck at the moment, that one old guy is losing his last eye, and there is just so much more involved in that pack. It's like watching a tv series and I'm constantly finding myself reading threads to find out what is going to happen next in Ivalice.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]