size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-01-2016, 11:56 PM

She didn't dare meet his gaze. Not yet. She listened to his reasons for wanting to leave, another sigh passing her lips. He at least, gave a reasonable explanation for wanting to leave. Unlike Lykos, though she supposed just because they looked similar didn't mean they acted alike. Truth be told, she felt the same way too. Maybe he wouldn't believe it if she said it, but she did. It was something she had already acknowledged a while ago, and yet she still had yet to force the changes she wished upon the pack. She felt like it was already too late, and that they wouldn't respect her if she just went full blown alpha and like less of a friend. She bit her lip, brows furrowing as she slowly forced herself to look at him. When had he grown up? She couldn't believe how fast time had flown, and she simply wasn't ready. But she wasn't going to keep him here against his will, not without a good reason. And he had done nothing to betray her or the pack. She hoped that at least, she had done something right for this one.

"I've never really been able to lie to any of you..." Amber gaze met his, full of sadness and other emotions she couldn't quite name. "I've been feeling the same for quite some time. And while all I can do is ask myself why, I don't think it would matter at this point." She forced a smile for him. Even despite all that she was feeling. "I just wish I had done a better job of raising you and...being there for you. And because I feel like I failed in doing so, I must apologize." He would accept it, or he wouldn't. But she wouldn't blame him if he chose not to. "I won't keep you here, Kharnage. Just know you're always welcome back..." Whether this place would remain or not, whether they moved or anything, he would always be welcome regardless. There was so much more she wanted to say. So much more she wanted to tell him before he left. She didn't know when she would see him again, but she hoped that he would at least come back to visit once in a while. Or maybe even return when the wanderlust left him. But who knew how long that would take.

"Avalon"||"Tanaraq"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!