Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-02-2016, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 05:40 PM by Shrapnel.)
Member of the season: Sin
Why they deserve it: Sin has been super helpful between making free ref's for new people and making guides. She's been super active between art and posting and all of her characters are super fun to plot with.

Character of the season: Avalon
Why they deserve it: Looking at all the drama she has between Vereux dying, Katja coming after him, the drama with Lykos, and then Kharnage leaving to add the cherry on top, that's a lot to go through all in a short amount of time. Not to mention how active Dragon is with her, even on her phone (in the previous months) she's done a great job keeping both Avalon and Ivalice active.

Thread of the season: Matter of Fact
Why they deserve it: I know it's not very far into the thread, but I'm already loving the dynamics between Elias and Reina. Syn's character is very interesting and her interaction with Elias has already proven to be funny and worth stalking that thread, not to mention how angry she's making Elias. What'll happen next? Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!

Duo of the season: Limno and Soleil
Why they deserve it: So I know it's not exactly a "pairing" but I'm enjoying the hatred/drama that's popped up there. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Pack of the season: Vyper
Why they deserve it: I know not much has been going on yet with the newly formed pack, but I an super excited to see how the drama all plays out between all those women in Xeph's life and how it'll effect the rest of the pack.