Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-02-2016, 07:19 PM

He found he lived for that smile and would do anything to keep it on her face where it belonged. Every time her sweet smile pulled at the corners of her mouth, Max felt like he had accomplished something grand. Taking her in was the best thing he had done with his life and he wouldn't let anyone tell him any differently. Sadly, being her parent and not her friend sometimes he didn't get to put that smile there but in the end her well being was his top concern. Being happy was just a plus so long as she was healthy and for that he would give much more than a couple of rabbits...his daughter's life was worth so much more to him than a couple of messily rabbits.

When she told him of the young healer Maximous would commit the boy's name to memory along with the pack name. Though he had wanted to teach her his trade himself he knew, by all rights, that he was still technically a novice himself so he would not argue. To the fact that Ivory Ridge was full of mostly older wolves, he wondered if there would even be a place for an old man such as himself but when she finished he would give a small nod. "Well then, I suppose we had better catch the alpha a rabbit too. They took care of you when I couldn't and as far as I'm concerned I can never repay them enough for that. And if you think this pack is acceptable then I suppose ill give it a shot too."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)