gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 08:21 PM

He did not have to wait long at all and when the orange furred male came into view Jackson smiled. His tail wagged happily when he realized how happy Leo was to see him. Any previous fears in the back of his mind dissipated and replaced with happiness to see Leo again. Leo was looking good from afar which told Jackson that he was doing well.

"Uncle Leo it's so good to see you too!" he replied as his tail happily waged behind him.

His uncle wrapped his neck around him in a hug and Jackson returned the affection happily before speaking and stepping back. Closer inspection Jackson saw that Leo looked great which meant things had to be going well. Jackson himself was a little on the skinny side from lack of meals, but was doing well other then that. Leo's question was expected and Jackson smiled lightly.

"Well Riv and Zephyra took off to be with each other and the rest who stayed had joined Xeph in his new pack, leaving me to find what to do with myself. I was going to come for a visit anyway, but after seeing Razor I think I would like to join Fiori again" he said. "Unlike last time I do have a rank in mind that I felt comfortable with in Myriad........ A hunter if there is any openings."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]