Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
10-03-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 11:19 AM by Ásvor.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
This forest was quite haunting - and the unknown that surrounded her was entrancing. Before she approached the young girl, Asvor was lost in the scenery and in her own mind. Only the scent and presence of the other would arrest her from the depths of her own mind. The smile lingered on her lips as she assessed the strange girl. Though she was young, she seemed feisty and not one to quickly succumb to fear. But.. she didn't look entirely comfortable here, either. Shouldn't she be with her mother, or father? A quick sniff told her she hadn't been around others recently, though that didn't necessarily mean she was a rogue girl either. Hm. This situation wasn't a familiar one to her, and she had to be careful in how she approached it.

"Yes, monsters," Asvor responded smoothly, smiling gently. The girl did not speak her language well. "Monster," she gestured to herself with an uplifted paw, baring her fangs and letting out a soft growl, snapping her jaws together as though to demonstrate. That ought to do it. She shook her coat, relaxing after her display, hoping that she understood. "They bite. You can't fight them, they're too strong. You can only run," she moved her paws in a slight running motion, unsure just how much English this girl knew.

It seemed she knew some, and she retorted with the same question. Asvor revealed her fangs in a wide smile. "I don't need my mother," she insisted, flicking her snout toward the sky in a vaguely arrogant manner. "But you are little and still need yours. Where is she?" Had she been abandoned by her parents, or was she simply lost? Asvor watched her, gaze curious and vibrant, her mind stirring silently.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING