Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-03-2016, 07:50 PM
This time it was Oracle’s turn to freeze, her body tensing up as she allowed her gaze to adjust. The wolf before her... Avalon? Her big sister? She could feel her heart start to race, a lump forming in her throat. After all this time... Surely this wasn’t still a dream? She cast a glance at Bubo, noticing the owl’s gaze fixed on Avalon. It was he who spoke first, his voice a bit gentler than before. “Avalon... We’ve been looking for you. Galahad and Odette too. I don’t suppose you know where they are too?”

Oracle shifted her gaze back to her sister, moving forth to close the distance between them. She drank in her sister’s scent, nuzzling her neck and letting out a sigh of relief. “I’ve looked all over...” She said softly. “I’m so glad you’re alright.” Tears had begun slipping down her cheeks as well, a happy whine escaping her. “Where have you been? What are you doing with your life? You... You smell of a pack.” Oracle was doing her best to keep her voice calm, from racing along with her thoughts. She wanted to know everything... But one question at a time.