gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-03-2016, 09:17 PM

She beamed at him when he answered, eagerly nodding her head. Right before she was going to talk she was interrupted by someone running in. She blinked at their sudden appearance, but quickly learned that they were the boys father and sister. Her face made a little o and she found herself taking a step back, suddenly feeling like she was intruding. In one part she wanted to ask him just why he hadn't been teaching Vadim important lessons. However, that was not her place. Dipping her head when they got introduced, she instead stepped forward to take one last look at his wounds. "Take care, Vadim. You call me if you need anything, okay? I will be up here in a jiffy," she said in a soft whisper, meant for his ears only. Turning back to Lair and Ash, flashing her signature smile. "I am Amalia, but I will take my leave now that you're here. He's all patched up, don't worry," giving her head another dip, she backed up before skipping away. If they called after her she would pause, but she had no need to stay now.

-exit unless stopped-

"Speech"